Sunday 2 March 2014

CakePops :-D

So, I got a Cake Pop maker, and I tried it out last night... red velvet - yum!! 

I saw somebody selling one for just 5 bux in the local buy/sell, so I was all over that! Then, when she dropped it off, I went to hand her the money and she was super nice and said not to worry about it!  Very grateful!!  I'll be sure to pay it forward!

I downloaded the instructions, and last night was my first time playing with it.  I bought the ingredients to make chocolate, vanilla, red velvet and maraschino cherry cake pops.  It was a tough choice, but I went with the red velvet to be the first. 

Now, while they did turn out just fine, next time I make this flavor they'll be better because (and I'll just be totally honest here) I'm a dumbass and misread one of the steps, so it didn't mix *quite* as well as it should have lol  But that's OK! lol

In the instruction booklet they suggested using a piping bag or Ziploc bag to fill the reservoirs, but I found an old (clean!) ketchup bottle worked great too!  ;-)   Now which flavor should I make? Hmmmmm... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment