Saturday 8 February 2014

Mini Masa Bag

I was looking around Pinterest (surprise, surprise lol) the other day, and saw a bag I just HAD to make - the Masa Bag.  I also had some Red Heart Blacklight yarn I've been dying to use! So, the two came together, obviously lol

I used a c2c (corner to corner) pattern in a 3:1 (length:width) ratio, then fastened seams as per Masa Bag instructions. I love it! I was going to work on a handle, but I realized it was 3 o'clock in the morning...bed time! lol

I had a vision during the night lol  Attach the two corners (where you would sew on the handle ends) together to make a smaller handle for a  "girls night out" bag (and then I'm going to make a bigger matching purse-sized bag with a shoulder strap...sometime soonish...lol)

All in all, I love this bag and I'm so glad I found such great (yet very simple) instructions on how to put it together.

Now I just need a black light to fully appreciate this awesome yarn....lol

Want one but can't crochet? Go check out Mum Made Me to make an order - or even just to give a Like and Share <3

No comments:

Post a Comment