Wednesday 10 April 2013

"Guess & By Gosh" Porkchops

While looking through cookbooks at my dad's house, I came across one from the local volunteer fire department.  In it I found a recipe of my Nana's (who passed away when I was 5, but I still have fond memories of her) called "Guess & By Gosh".  It's very simple, but very tastey - so I wanted to share with you all

Guess & By Gosh
by Vivian Whitehead
You will need:
4 med. sized pork chops
2x10 oz. cans Cream of Chicken soup
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
1/2 tsp. chili powder
1x10 oz. can water
Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350° c.  Brown pork chops in frying pan.  Mix together all remaining ingredients in a bowl.  Place pork chops in casserole dish.  Pour mixture over meat and bake for 30-45 mins. Serve over rice (or with Nana Potatoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment